Privacy Managed Service Solution
A fully integrated & customized consultancy service, that helps your business with day-to-day business processes, providing solutions for privacy and data protection against challenges. The service of Privacy Managed Service Solutions aims to accelerate the implementation of data protection regulations (via privacy experts) and ensure compliance with regulatory framework in terms of quality and cost effectiveness.
In Privacy Managed Service Solutions, our methodology and approach is based on:
Assess. Current status analysis and company’s operations understanding.
- Policies and procedures review
- Data mapping
- Controls evaluation to standards
- Risk assessments
- Recommendations report based on findings
Establish. Design and develop a privacy program.
- Governance infrastructure/roles and responsibilities design
- Risk management and controls framework selection
- Policies/procedures development
- Develop training
- Program monitoring design
Transform. Roll-out of privacy service solution.
- Roll-out of deliverables in the business so as to be complied with data privacy principles.
Evaluate. Privacy program evaluation
- Continuous evaluation of privacy program through audit process (ad – hoc/ scheduled audit trails, mystery shopping processes, customer complaints etc).
Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) is a new tool on the road to compliance. PIAs must be carried out when new technologies are being used and where data processing is likely to result in a high risk to the rights or the freedom of the data subjects. PIAs should be defined as an important process/ duty for an organisation’s new products and services. Conducting PIAs on a regular basis mitigates the risks of privacy violating. We offer Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) for products & services as a fully completed service conducted by our privacy experts for your organisation.
Commissioned Data Processing Agreements (CDPAs)
Commissioned Data Processing Agreements (CDPAs) are agreements that govern how data are processed in accordance with GDPR. It is important to understand the relationship between the role of controller and processor and the responsibilities proceed directly from them. We offer advisory services on how to manage (develop/ review/ propose) your CDPAs as controller and processor.
Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a Service
The DPO is an important leadership role within an organization’s governance structures and is a key stakeholder in the data protection accountability framework defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The DPO oversees and monitors data protection compliance and reports independently to the senior management level of the organization. DPO also acts as the primary point of contact for data subjects, customers, suppliers and employees who have data protection related queries or concerns.
We offer DPO Services. Specifically, the DPO of DTI – Solutions:
- Informs and advices management and employees of their obligations under the GDPR and local legislation.
- Monitors compliance with regulatory framework.
- Advises, where requested, with regards to data protection impact assessments, and monitoring their performance.
- Cooperates with relevant supervisory authorities (i.e. the Data Protection Authority).
- Acts as the contact point for the supervisory authority on issues relating to data protection and processing of personal data.
- Trains the personnel regarding privacy issues and raises privacy awareness.
Privacy Training & Awareness
Data Privacy Awareness and Training is an integrated program designed to cover all aspects of data protection regulations. Our service can be customized based on your business needs, from the C-Level executives to the line manager operations (retail & wholesale business, call centers etc.). Our training programms provide fully understanding of the type of the data processed, and the suggested procedure followed, so as the legal and regulatory obligations are met for the protection of personal data.
Privacy for Executives
We offer consulting services for Executives to manage their privacy issues. Specifically, we develop processes & mechanisms aiming to ensure protection of their sensitive data and safety in their communications.